By using the erbeo.com website, you entrust us with your private information. Below you will find out how we collect them, what we use them for and how we secure them. The document below concerns the protection of your personal data. Please read it and if you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The personal data administrator is:
Erbeo Technologies s.r.o.
252 41 Zlatniky-Hodkovice
The Czech Republic
VAT no CZ 11879483
4. The website obtains information about users and their choices in the following way:·
- by voluntarily entering personal and contact data in the form
- by collecting cookies.
5. Cookies are text files that are saved on the end device of the Website user. They have information about the name of the website of their origin, a unique number and storage time on the end device
7. The data is used for the purpose of:
- logging into the website and maintaining this status on each subsequent page of the website,
- tailoring the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user,
- creating statistics and reports,
- resulting from the function of a specific form
8. The data is secured and stored in an encrypted database.
9. Each user who has provided information about personal data has the right to access this content, correct it, update it, supplement it, request to stop processing and object to the processing of personal data in accordance with the Act of 10 May, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000).
10. The Website may contain links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not controlled by it in any way.
11. We reserve the right to make changes to the document, which may be influenced by the development of internet technology, changes in the law on the protection of personal data and the development of the website. All information about changes will be clearly displayed.